Water baptism is a vital first step in our Christian faith. Jesus said, “He who believes & is baptized will be saved…”
— Mark 16:16a
We are not saved by baptism, but a person who is saved will want to obey the commands of Jesus. It is our first act of obedience as a follower of Christ, & an essential part of our spiritual foundation & Christian experience. Like every dimension in the Christian life, we must apply our faith in order to experience what God has truly purposed for us. In Water Baptism, we make a commitment to put off our old sinful nature. Only then can our new nature, created in us when we make Jesus Christ the Lord of our lives, come alive!
Why We Need to be Baptized
- Jesus Commanded it.
- It’s a Necessary Part of Our Spiritual Foundation.
- It Breaks the Bondage of Sin in our Lives.
- We Identify With Christ In His Death, Burial & Resurrection
- Our Old Nature Is Crucified With Him
- Our New Nature Comes Forth
- We Experience Circumcision of the Heart
- God promises to bless everywhere His Name is recorded
For a full explanation of the Biblical principles of baptisms, please read The Christian & Water Baptism (PDF).
Ready to Declare Your Faith?
To get baptized please fill out the form below. We will get back to you will details about our upcoming dates to be baptized.